What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive, step-by-step guide on the basics of Divorce
- Calculate the bottom line on assets and debts so you can get a fair settlement and have something to start overwith.
- Organize the information you need for your divorce, saving you time and repeated trips to your lawyer’s office.
- Financial precautions you can take so you’ll have enoughmoney to get through your divorce.
- Provide the documentation needed so you can get adequate support to surviveafterwards.
- Determine your current living expenses to get arealistic picture of your situation.
- How to find the right lawyer, and what to ask during the initial consultation.
- What you need to know before you ever hire a lawyer or file for divorce
- Steps to protect your credit so you can start over after your divorce.
- Gain access to child support calculators for your state
- Locate divorce support groups to help you cope with everything
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. The Woman’s Guide to Divorce scores 72.73/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.womansdivorce.com/divorce-advice.html, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $19.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: womansdivorce.com you’ll also be taken through to womansdivorce.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)